Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How to visualize my result with my study step 1 and 2?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear Comsol community,

In my comsol, I have one study only. In this study I have two steps:
Step 1: Frequency domain at range (1.5,1,2.1) MHz
Step 2: Time dependent domain at range(0,0.1,1) s

In my result, I can only visualize them at the time dependent range, I cannot visualize them at the frequency domain range.

How do I visualize it at the frequency domain range?

Regards,
Badri

1 Reply Last Post 22 gen 2016, 08:38 GMT-5
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 8 years ago 22 gen 2016, 08:38 GMT-5
Hi Badri,
Make sure that the plot is based on a data set that corresponds to the solution step you want.
If a data set is not automatically created for you at the solution step you want, you can add a Store Solution node to your solver sequence to force one to be created.
Best,
Jeff
Hi Badri, Make sure that the plot is based on a data set that corresponds to the solution step you want. If a data set is not automatically created for you at the solution step you want, you can add a Store Solution node to your solver sequence to force one to be created. Best, Jeff

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.