Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

COMSOL Heat transfer

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,
I am a beginner in COMSOL. I like to work on HEAT TRANSFER MODULE. I have found a paper on Thermoelectrics called "Multiphysics Simulation of Thermoelectric Systems - Modeling of Peltier-
Cooling and Thermoelectric Generation". I want to understand and simulate this paper. Could anyone help me out in the simulation procedure and give some suggestions regarding this?

3 Replies Last Post 26 feb 2016, 03:21 GMT-5
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Posted: 8 years ago 21 gen 2016, 07:55 GMT-5
On modeling thermoelectric effects with COMSOL, see for instance www.comsol.com/search/?s=peltier
Regarding the paper you found specifically: I would suggest contacting its author directly. Even the most detailed papers rarely contain all the information needed to exactly reproduce the models they present.
Best,
Jeff
On modeling thermoelectric effects with COMSOL, see for instance http://www.comsol.com/search/?s=peltier Regarding the paper you found specifically: I would suggest contacting its author directly. Even the most detailed papers rarely contain all the information needed to exactly reproduce the models they present. Best, Jeff

Posted: 8 years ago 23 gen 2016, 11:06 GMT-5
Thankyou for your suggestion. Very much satisfied.
Thankyou for your suggestion. Very much satisfied.

Posted: 8 years ago 26 feb 2016, 03:21 GMT-5
Can anyone help me in modelling the paper"Multiphysics Simulation of Thermoelectric Systems - Modeling of Peltier-
Cooling and Thermoelectric Generation" with temperature dependent material properties?
Can anyone help me in modelling the paper"Multiphysics Simulation of Thermoelectric Systems - Modeling of Peltier- Cooling and Thermoelectric Generation" with temperature dependent material properties?

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.