Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How to filter particular eigenfrequencies from a solution

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I'm using eigenfrequency study of structrual mechanics in COMSOL 5.2. I computed 100 eigenfrequencies for every parameter in a parametric sweep, but some frequencies are not what I want (because those modes vibrate in wrong area). And now I want to filter out the right eigenfrequencies by some conditon, for example, choose the freqs whose Q are above a certain value.

The best situation I want to realize is to create a new solution containing the right freqs from the original solutions, but it's ok if just evaluate the freqs satisfying the conditon in ‘Derived Values’ part. Then how can I do?

Thank you very much!

0 Replies Last Post 12 ago 2016, 15:25 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Wance Wang

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.