Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Sum of square method

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I have a Comsol model which generates me a curve. I have another curve corresponding to the measured data.

I want to find the difference between curve generated by Comsol and the curve corresponding to measured data.

And I dont want to use Comsol's optimization module. So this problem is a curve fitting problem except that I want to do it manually instead of making use of Comsol's optimization module.

Any pointers are appreciated

1 Reply Last Post 11 ott 2016, 17:28 GMT-4
Walter Frei COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 8 years ago 11 ott 2016, 17:28 GMT-4
Hello Vishnu,

This may describe what you're looking for:
www.comsol.com/blogs/curve-fitting-of-experimental-data-with-comsol-multiphysics/

Best Regards,
Hello Vishnu, This may describe what you're looking for: https://www.comsol.com/blogs/curve-fitting-of-experimental-data-with-comsol-multiphysics/ Best Regards,

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.