Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

how to model shortcut in flow battery

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,
I am working on a vanadium flow battery model. The model is used by two Tertiary Current Distribution and on Secondary Current Distribution physic fields. You can find a simplified version in app library( v flow battery). I want to do a shortcut (in membrane) on the battery to see what will happened of the battery. I tried to use a external short node but it didn't work. It is a little tricky because the two electrodes are model in two tertiary current distribution fields.
Can anyone give me some ideas how to make it?

Thanks

0 Replies Last Post 23 nov 2016, 03:27 GMT-5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Zhengchao Wang

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.