Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Using geomcsg

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I'm trying to specify boundary conditions from a Matlab .m file, and in order to be able to do this, I need to figure out the boundary numbers of corresponding objects I created in the .m file.\

Is it true that you can use the geomcsg command to find this information?

I read on another forum (www.comsol.com/community/forums/general/thread/8837) that the syntax that should be used is
ctx = geomcsg({object1, object2, ... objectN},'Out','ctx');

Should the arguments be the geometry object names (R1,R2,E1,E2, etc)? I tried using the object names, but I get an error when using the object names.

Thank you,
Kevin

P.S. If it's relevant, I'm using COMSOL version 3.5a

0 Replies Last Post 25 gen 2011, 02:31 GMT-5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Kevin Bachovchin

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.