Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Capacitance and Lumped Parameter Matrices Computation

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

Reference:
www.comsol.co.in/products/4.2a
"Capacitance and Lumped Parameter Matrices A new Global Matrix Evaluation tool computes and displays an entire lumped parameter matrix in one single step. The resulting matrices are displayed directly in a table and they are also available for parametric or frequency sweeps. This functionality is available for all lumped parameters: capacitance, inductance, impedance, and admittance."

Can anyone please help me how to evaluate capacitance matrix with COMSOL ? I am not able to figure out. I don't find any example or documentation to do this.

What i want is to find a capacitance matrix of a 4 electrode (terminal) system.

-Thanks

0 Replies Last Post 17 feb 2017, 01:55 GMT-5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Kurian Pol

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.