Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Maximum number of Newton iterations reached. in microfluidics model

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi everyone

I am trying to do a model of solid interaction with fluid in microfluid channel
firstly I set input of inlets by using constant velocity (v)
I could run the simulation so well
then I want to use constant pressure instead so I just change a type of input inside the inlet setting, but this time it shows the error that "Maximum number of Newton iterations reached." even I re-meshed and checked all my physics parameters still error occurs. interestingly I even use the mean value of pressure which I measure from the model thatI could run my using velocity input.

Does anyone have any idea about this issue

thanks in advance
Korakot

0 Replies Last Post 11 mar 2017, 09:54 GMT-5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Korakot Boonyaphon

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.