Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Magnetostrictive energy harvester using villari effect

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I am going to design a magnetostrictive energy harvester using villari effect. Where if we applied a compressive and tensile stress on a magnetostrictive material with the present of parmanent magnet bias field and if a coil is wound around the magnetostrictive material a e.m.f is generated across the coil. can anybody say how can i apply a continuous compressive and tensile stress on the trip of the harvester..

1 Reply Last Post 27 feb 2018, 22:49 GMT-5

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 6 years ago 27 feb 2018, 22:49 GMT-5

I'm very interested in the magnetostrictive material energy harvester that you are studying. The influence of external force on magnetostrictive material is what I want to say. I think I can do it in COMSOL, and whether I can further communicate with you. My email is: sxycyzhj@sina.cn China QQ:383156448.

I'm very interested in the magnetostrictive material energy harvester that you are studying. The influence of external force on magnetostrictive material is what I want to say. I think I can do it in COMSOL, and whether I can further communicate with you. My email is: sxycyzhj@sina.cn China QQ:383156448.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.