Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Resonator cavity

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi everybody :) I just registred 'cause I have to do a projct with this such powerful tool for a course in my university :)

I have to simulate the behaviour of a resonator cavity but I'm really really noob using this tools since it's the first time.

Can u please tell me since now what's wrong with this model since I cannot make a mesh and I don't know what to do!?

2 Replies Last Post 28 lug 2011, 07:58 GMT-4

Posted: 1 decade ago 28 lug 2011, 05:08 GMT-4
Hi everyone. Finally an update to get some help.
I designed the structure and I set both subdomain and boundary condition parameters. Since my work consists in studying the eigenfrequency in a set of situations, I'd be glad if someone could be so nice to give me a feedback about my present work and helping me to proceed to a right solve step :)

edit: if u need the mph file ... please tell me :)
Hi everyone. Finally an update to get some help. I designed the structure and I set both subdomain and boundary condition parameters. Since my work consists in studying the eigenfrequency in a set of situations, I'd be glad if someone could be so nice to give me a feedback about my present work and helping me to proceed to a right solve step :) edit: if u need the mph file ... please tell me :)

Posted: 1 decade ago 28 lug 2011, 07:58 GMT-4
I got some issues to understand how to realize a parametric sweep of the frequency to Solve ... :/ I got this strange error: "Parameter list must not be empty"

plz help!
I got some issues to understand how to realize a parametric sweep of the frequency to Solve ... :/ I got this strange error: "Parameter list must not be empty" plz help!

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.