Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Graphic issues

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi all,

I have a lot of problems with COMSOL 5.3 and I'm not able to solve it alone. When I open it, the softare crashes: the UI is completely strange, as you can see in the attachment file.

Could you please help me?!?!? I need to complete a simulation for my master thesis!!

2 Replies Last Post 30 mag 2019, 17:05 GMT-4

Posted: 5 years ago 30 mag 2019, 16:49 GMT-4
Updated: 5 years ago 30 mag 2019, 16:50 GMT-4

Hi Maria,

Did you already try to restart your computer or to access COMSOL from another computer if available?

Hi Maria, Did you already try to restart your computer or to access COMSOL from another computer if available?

Edgar J. Kaiser Certified Consultant

Posted: 5 years ago 30 mag 2019, 17:05 GMT-4
Updated: 5 years ago 30 mag 2019, 17:06 GMT-4

I remember one case of Comsol trouble that finally required to do a fresh install of the software. Was some time ago though, I think a 4.x version or early 5.x. And it was Windows.

Good luck Edgar

-------------------
Edgar J. Kaiser
emPhys Physical Technology
www.emphys.com
I remember one case of Comsol trouble that finally required to do a fresh install of the software. Was some time ago though, I think a 4.x version or early 5.x. And it was Windows. Good luck Edgar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.