Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

COMSOL keeps giving error upon restart (vector parameter definition)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi!

I tried having a vector as a parameter in the global definitions, but immediately it turned out it did not work (it turned red), so I deleted the parameter. Now, I am trying to make a simple app out of this simulation, but every time I click 'test application', it keeps giving me the 'vector parameter definition' error, even though I deleted the parameter immediately. The error does not allow me to test the application (it does work in the web browser). I tried closing the COMSOL file without saving, so it should not have saved that I ever made that mistake. However, upon restarting the 'old' file, it also gives me the 'vector parameter defintion error'. I am able to close the error and continue working on the simulation file and the app (but again, not test it). I am pretty sure I did not accidentaly change anything else which is still causing the error.

Anyone who is familiar with this? Does COMSOL have some sort of cache I should delete?

0 Replies Last Post 26 giu 2019, 07:03 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Michiel Desmedt

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.