Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Finding the Solid angle of a 3D Plot Group

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

Recently im doing my final project for my undergraduate degree using comsol pressure acoustic, frequency domain to analyze the radiation pattern of loudspeaker driver in a vented enclosure.

I've already got the result that i want (3D Plot Group for the radiation pattern in certain frequencies), but now i want to extract or find the solid angle (in steradian) that created by the radiation pattern itself so i can measure it in my real loudspeaker. Could anybody please help me how do i find the solid angle (for example the red contour/the lobes) using comsol?

Here, i also attach my 3d plot group of my dodecahedron loudspeaker.

Thank you! i'm looking forward to your reply!

0 Replies Last Post 2 giu 2020, 17:58 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Rizqina Marsya

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.