Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Comsolbatch Bidirectionally coupled study

Niek Applied Nuclear Physics

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I am trying to run 2 studies in a comsol batch. In the COMSOL GUI I make a study 3 which is combining study 1 and study 2.

Study 1 : Stationary and time dependent substudies (stationary is input for TD) Study 2: Bidirectionally coupled study

Within these 2 studies I also try to do a parametric sweep (see attached image for study tree).

Study 1 seems to have no issues at all and solves sucessfully. However, study 2 encounters an error and is completely empty at the end. The error is as follows:

/******************/ /*****Error********/ /******************/ Error in sweep. - Parameters: "I_beam","2E-8" Invalid property value. - Property: looplevelinput (Loop level input) 'Loop level input' is an array of strings. "all", "first", "last", "manual", "manualindices", "interp" Saving model: E:\current\ACC_psweep_current_SC_output.mph Save time: 140 s. Total time: 844 s.

I am not sure what this means, I have checked all parametric properties and study properties but they are almost exactly the same as study 1 so I am not sure why I does not solve sucessfully.

The batch command I use is : comsolbatch -study std3 -inputfile input.mph -outputfile output.mph

0 Replies Last Post 8 mar 2021, 12:17 GMT-5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Niek

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.