Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How to provide AC voltage in any model

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Can you help me how to provide AC voltage in any electrode.

1 Reply Last Post 26 giu 2021, 19:42 GMT-4
Robert Koslover Certified Consultant

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 3 years ago 26 giu 2021, 19:42 GMT-4
Updated: 3 years ago 26 giu 2021, 19:44 GMT-4

There are many ways to do this. I suggest you look at the various resources available on the Comsol website, as well as the example files provided in the included Application Library. For example, consider the "Frequency Domain Modeling of a Capacitor" application example, which is listed under as "capacitor_ac" under AC/DC Module, Capacitive Devices, in the Application Library. For a time domain example, consider "capacitor_transient" which you will find in the same list.

-------------------
Scientific Applications & Research Associates (SARA) Inc.
www.comsol.com/partners-consultants/certified-consultants/sara
There are many ways to do this. I suggest you look at the various resources available on the Comsol website, as well as the example files provided in the included Application Library. For example, consider the "Frequency Domain Modeling of a Capacitor" application example, which is listed under as "capacitor_ac" under AC/DC Module, Capacitive Devices, in the Application Library. For a time domain example, consider "capacitor_transient" which you will find in the same list.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.