Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

contact pair

Thanigaivelraja Mohandass

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

i am designing a contact shaped structure as in relays, designed as lookalike the shape of the contacts in relay. i want to apply force or load on the movable part of the contacts which has to move and touch the stiffer part contact . (both are similar structured) 1. want to measure the pressure applied by the movable part to the fixed part contact surface 2. Want to measure the intendation of depth to the fixed part of contact surface made by the load or force over the movable part 3.Want to measure the temperature 4. want to know how to apply current or voltage as source to the contact and to measure the heat, current or voltage over the surface of the contact 5. want to measure the displacement made by the applied force or load , similarly the deformation of the contact if any I would be very grateful to you if you give any ideas or procedures to implement these and to find these parameters. Hoping to get a positive reply. Thanks in advance. with regards M.Thanigaivelraja

0 Replies Last Post 11 ago 2021, 00:24 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Thanigaivelraja Mohandass

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.