Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Computation of accurate boundary fluxes failed.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi

I am reproduce a simulation about Joule Heating. But it has a problem about"Computation of accurate boundary fluxes failed.Accurate flux will not be available for postprocessing." I use a PDE fuction d(ED,t)=Aexp(-(Edrift-AlphaqV)/kB/T)+B/EDexp(-(Ediff)/kB/T)-C/EDS(d(T,r)+d(T,z)) if only d(ED,t)=Aexp(-(Edrift-AlphaqV)/kB/T)+B/EDexp(-(Ediff)/kB/T). It will be work. So the problem seems is (d(T,r)+d(T,z)). Please suggest what should I do?

reference: Investigating the origins of ultra-short relaxation times of silver filaments in forming-free SiO2-based conductive bridge memristors https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1361-6528/aba3a1

0 Replies Last Post 2 set 2021, 11:16 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Chi-Hsien Cheng

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.