Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How to implement a charge-discharge cycle of lithium ion battery with Coefficient Form PDE Module?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I'm trying to build a Lithium-ion Battery model using coefficient form pde physics in mathematics module, not using the lithium ion battery physics in Batteries module.

I want to implement a charge-discharge cycling condition using coefficient form pde physics, but I don't know how to do this.

I know the way to applying the charge-discharge cycle in Lithium Ion Battery Physics, but I want to know the way to applying the charge-discharge cycle in Coefficient Form PDE Physics.

I just want to apply charge-discharge cycle in coefficient form pde physics like applying charge-discharge cycle in Lithium ion Battery physics.

Is there any way to do this?

Thanks for reading,

Park

0 Replies Last Post 28 dic 2021, 04:45 GMT-5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Park Jae Hyun

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.