Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Failed to find a solution. In Velocity u, Pressure p: Divergence of the linear iterations. Returned solution is not converged. Not all parameter steps returned.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello, I'm attempting to simulate an electronic coolant system (a Thermoelectric cooler TEC system) as illustrated below. But I have an issue with the solution. It has an error message saying "Failed to find a solution." In Velocity u, Pressure p, and the linear iterations' divergence. solution is not converged. Not all parameters steps returned. "

Please help.

Regards

https://www.analogtechnologies.com/uploads/allimg/150403/2-150403155531Z1.png

1 Reply Last Post 31 dic 2021, 23:16 GMT-5
Robert Koslover Certified Consultant

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 3 years ago 31 dic 2021, 23:16 GMT-5

I doubt that your problem can be diagnosed from just that error message and the picture alone. There are many possible ways for Comsol Multiphysics to fail to find a solution. I suggest you post your .mph file to the forum to allow for a more detailed examination.

-------------------
Scientific Applications & Research Associates (SARA) Inc.
www.comsol.com/partners-consultants/certified-consultants/sara
I doubt that your problem can be diagnosed from just that error message and the picture alone. There are many possible ways for Comsol Multiphysics to fail to find a solution. I suggest you post your .mph file to the forum to allow for a more detailed examination.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.