Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Piezo resistive pressure sensor with voltage divider

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear all, hope you can help me with my model!

I need to simulate a piezoresistive pressure sensor (non-shell) read via a voltage divider. I have combined the electric currents module with the solid mechanics module and have some questions: How can I simulate an analogue output(analog pin in the attached image)? how can i connect electrical circuit module to electrical currents module? I used the p-silicon material suggested by online examples.. attached the schematic of the electrical circuit

thank you very much for your kind help! Best wishes Florinda

0 Replies Last Post 31 gen 2022, 10:32 GMT-5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Florinda Coro

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.