Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

RF MEMS swich

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

HI all,
I am new to this software tool.I need some practice on RF MEMS. so if any one have example on RF MEMS switch, please attach here or send to my mail id billalaxman@aol.com

3 Replies Last Post 12 mar 2013, 14:07 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello sll

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Posted: 1 decade ago 26 feb 2013, 12:12 GMT-5
Billa Laxman, if you know something about "design of rf mems switch", please send me a file related to it.

thank you,
lucky
Billa Laxman, if you know something about "design of rf mems switch", please send me a file related to it. thank you, lucky

Sayed Ashkan Tabibian

Posted: 1 decade ago 5 mar 2013, 06:42 GMT-5
hi all
i working on rf mems switch
i working with comsol in electromechanics physics
i have problem with contact of switch tip
when the switch tip contact with drain surface software give error
"In segregated group 1:
Solution process interrupted.
Returned solution is not converged"
if anyone have you tutorial of comsol for rf mems switch or another information please give me
my mail : erfi.amin@yahoo.com

hi all i working on rf mems switch i working with comsol in electromechanics physics i have problem with contact of switch tip when the switch tip contact with drain surface software give error "In segregated group 1: Solution process interrupted. Returned solution is not converged" if anyone have you tutorial of comsol for rf mems switch or another information please give me my mail : erfi.amin@yahoo.com

Posted: 1 decade ago 12 mar 2013, 14:07 GMT-4
Hi all, I am working on RF Mems shunt switch, I have problems with dynamic pull down simulation and RF (S-parameters).

Please send me sample RF mems simulation files or tutorial if you have any. Thanks a lot.

email: ksbehh@gmail.com
Hi all, I am working on RF Mems shunt switch, I have problems with dynamic pull down simulation and RF (S-parameters). Please send me sample RF mems simulation files or tutorial if you have any. Thanks a lot. email: ksbehh@gmail.com

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.