Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Matlab function in Comsol handover String

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi everyone,
thanks to the discussion on
www.comsol.com/community/forums/general/thread/7946/
I've successfully included a matlab-function with 3 arguments (equal to the tree dimensions of my problem) into my COMSOL simulation. As a 4th argument I’d like to handover a string. Do anyone of you have tried this?

Greez
Matthias

1 Reply Last Post 5 nov 2012, 13:17 GMT-5

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 5 nov 2012, 13:17 GMT-5
An ugly workaround can be done via system environment variable COMSOL_MATLAB_PATH and aditional informations placed there!

For more details see the documentation of ComsolLiveLinks
An ugly workaround can be done via system environment variable COMSOL_MATLAB_PATH and aditional informations placed there! For more details see the documentation of ComsolLiveLinks

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.