Could not obtain license for CAD Import Module.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hey, I tried to import a cad file in comsol it shows the following error. Kindly help me fix it.

"Could not obtain license for CAD Import Module. License error: -5. No such product exists. Note: CAD Import Module functionality is included in the Design Module and the LiveLink products for CAD. No such feature exists. Feature: CADIMPORTCKL License path: C:\Program Files\COMSOL\COMSOL60\Multiphysics\license\license.dat; FlexNet Licensing error:-5,414"

1 Reply Last Post 14 set 2024, 21:53 GMT-4
Robert Koslover Certified Consultant

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 2 days ago 14 set 2024, 21:53 GMT-4

Excuse me for asking, but... do you have a license for either the CAD Import Module or the Design Module? If not, then I think that may be your problem.

-------------------
Scientific Applications & Research Associates (SARA) Inc.
www.comsol.com/partners-consultants/certified-consultants/sara
Excuse me for asking, but... *do you have* a license for either the CAD Import Module or the Design Module? *If not*, then I think that may be your problem.

Please read the discussion forum rules before posting.

Please log in to post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.