Ground-penetrating radar (GPR)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi everyone I'm just a newbie in the COMSOL program. Has anyone ever simulated Ground-penetrating radar (GPR) in the COMSOL program using radio wave? I'd like to get an example to study, or does anyone have any knowledge to recommend? Cam someone help me Or is there a sample that I can study? Thank you.

1 Reply Last Post 15 ott 2024, 09:08 GMT-4
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 4 days ago 15 ott 2024, 09:08 GMT-4

Hello Sorawit,

I don't have a ready-made model to offer but using Google Scholar you can find quite a few papers that have been published on GPR modeling with COMSOL: see this link. You could reach out to their authors.

Best,

Jeff

-------------------
Jeff Hiller
Hello Sorawit, I don't have a ready-made model to offer but using Google Scholar you can find quite a few papers that have been published on GPR modeling with COMSOL: see [this link](https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0%2C22&q=GPR+%2B+COMSOL&btnG=). You could reach out to their authors. Best, Jeff

Please read the discussion forum rules before posting.

Please log in to post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.