Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

how to construct geometry

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

hi
Recently i have been looking for a video tutorial on the geometry in Comsol. As most beginners find it hard to learn the art of making geometry. I want to know whether there is any video dedicated to this purpose. It will be a great help to all the beginners.

--
Vineet Bansal
Project Associate, NPMASS
Electronic Science Department
Kurukshetra University, Haryana

1 Reply Last Post 13 mar 2013, 06:39 GMT-4

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 13 mar 2013, 06:39 GMT-4
Hi,

there is quite a selection of different tutorial models in the model library. They show step by step how to set up a model, geometry included.
To my taste this is more useful than a video. But maybe I am a bit old-fashioned in that regard ;-)).

Cheers
Edgar
Hi, there is quite a selection of different tutorial models in the model library. They show step by step how to set up a model, geometry included. To my taste this is more useful than a video. But maybe I am a bit old-fashioned in that regard ;-)). Cheers Edgar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.