Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

coplanar waveguide cantilever rf mems switch

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello everyone,
I'm working on designing of coplanar waveguide cantilever beam rf mems switch. if anyone has successfully modelled this switch ,i request them to kindly help me out in modelling instructions of the same.
Regards

1 Reply Last Post 12 ago 2015, 08:25 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Amey Revandkar

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 9 years ago 12 ago 2015, 08:25 GMT-4

Hello everyone,
I'm working on designing of coplanar waveguide cantilever beam rf mems switch. if anyone has successfully modelled this switch ,i request them to kindly help me out in modelling instructions of the same.
Regards

Hi
have you managed to get to model RF-MEMS cantilever on CPW as I need the same help. I would be grateful if you could help me about that.

Best regards
Saad
[QUOTE] Hello everyone, I'm working on designing of coplanar waveguide cantilever beam rf mems switch. if anyone has successfully modelled this switch ,i request them to kindly help me out in modelling instructions of the same. Regards [/QUOTE] Hi have you managed to get to model RF-MEMS cantilever on CPW as I need the same help. I would be grateful if you could help me about that. Best regards Saad

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.