Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Pleasse help me.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Good day.

Would somebody be so kind as to send me a model ID 14191?

Thank veri much.

goodbye

5 Replies Last Post 6 giu 2017, 13:01 GMT-4
Michele Antonio Iannuzzi

Posted: 1 decade ago 10 mag 2013, 04:49 GMT-4
I do need It too...have You found that in this model It is possible to change parameters when something happens? Are You interested in It?
I do need It too...have You found that in this model It is possible to change parameters when something happens? Are You interested in It?

Posted: 8 years ago 2 ago 2016, 09:57 GMT-4
Hello!
Did anyone contact you with the app?? I need it too! I hear that you can use events for simulations when something changes! Is it true? I would be very thankful if someone could send me this :)
Hello! Did anyone contact you with the app?? I need it too! I hear that you can use events for simulations when something changes! Is it true? I would be very thankful if someone could send me this :)

Walter Frei COMSOL Employee

Posted: 8 years ago 2 ago 2016, 10:33 GMT-4
Hello,

This question seems to be with regards to the handling of events in transient simulations. The example being referred to here ( model ID 14191) is a bit out-of-date and we would instead suggest that you use the following resources to learn how to use the Events interface:
www.comsol.com/blogs/modeling-a-periodic-heat-load/
www.comsol.com/blogs/implementing-a-thermostat-with-the-events-interface/
www.comsol.com/blogs/how-to-implement-a-delay-in-your-thermostat-simulation/
www.comsol.com/blogs/control-current-and-voltage-sources-with-the-acdc-module/

Best Regards,
Hello, This question seems to be with regards to the handling of events in transient simulations. The example being referred to here ( model ID 14191) is a bit out-of-date and we would instead suggest that you use the following resources to learn how to use the Events interface: https://www.comsol.com/blogs/modeling-a-periodic-heat-load/ https://www.comsol.com/blogs/implementing-a-thermostat-with-the-events-interface/ https://www.comsol.com/blogs/how-to-implement-a-delay-in-your-thermostat-simulation/ https://www.comsol.com/blogs/control-current-and-voltage-sources-with-the-acdc-module/ Best Regards,

Posted: 7 years ago 6 giu 2017, 12:15 GMT-4
Hi I was wondering if you could help me with a problem I am having that sounds similar to this. I am trying to change my initial parameters when a certain criteria is met in solving. I am looking at oxygen concentrations in three different regions of a model each which contain a number of living cells that have been defined in the parameters. If the oxygen concentration falls to a certain level say 2% I want the cells to start dying and the parameters to be updated during the solution. Do you have any idea how to do this? Thanks
Hi I was wondering if you could help me with a problem I am having that sounds similar to this. I am trying to change my initial parameters when a certain criteria is met in solving. I am looking at oxygen concentrations in three different regions of a model each which contain a number of living cells that have been defined in the parameters. If the oxygen concentration falls to a certain level say 2% I want the cells to start dying and the parameters to be updated during the solution. Do you have any idea how to do this? Thanks

Posted: 7 years ago 6 giu 2017, 13:01 GMT-4
For updating the parameters during the solution use the module "d/dt Global ODEs and DAEs (ge)" and for testing condition use if()

good luck
For updating the parameters during the solution use the module "d/dt Global ODEs and DAEs (ge)" and for testing condition use if() good luck

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.