Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

change the terminal voltage at capacitor

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi all,

I'm pretty new of Comsol. I did some model for capacitor using model that found on net. But I want to change the value of terminal voltage and see the change. or change the geometry of problem and see the change. How I do this?

I'm using Comsol 4.3b.

thank you.

1 Reply Last Post 18 set 2013, 01:14 GMT-4

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 18 set 2013, 01:14 GMT-4
You may set a parameter as Vdc, and set it as the voltage applied on the terminal.
Then right click Study and choose "Parametric Sweep",then add Vdc as the sweeping parameter. Set the range you are interested.
You may set a parameter as Vdc, and set it as the voltage applied on the terminal. Then right click Study and choose "Parametric Sweep",then add Vdc as the sweeping parameter. Set the range you are interested.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.