Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Comparing comsol plots

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi all,

Am doing an optimization study to find the best boundary condition suitable for my application. I have simulated my design with various boundary conditions and have obtained the plots. please suggest me how to compare these plots and how to find the best one. Is it possible to extract the dataset from every study, and then compare them?
Thanks in advance

-Lalitha

2 Replies Last Post 24 set 2013, 20:49 GMT-4

Posted: 1 decade ago 24 set 2013, 09:04 GMT-4
Hi,

I haven't used it myself, but as far as I know there is a "Join" tool under data sets that allows you to show the difference between solutions. Would be ideal for comparing results due to different boundary conditions, I think. Someone else might be able to give more detail about this though!

Thanks,

Jennifer
Hi, I haven't used it myself, but as far as I know there is a "Join" tool under data sets that allows you to show the difference between solutions. Would be ideal for comparing results due to different boundary conditions, I think. Someone else might be able to give more detail about this though! Thanks, Jennifer

Posted: 1 decade ago 24 set 2013, 20:49 GMT-4
Thanks Jennifer
Thanks Jennifer

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.