Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

coupling electromechanics with electrical circuitry

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,
can some one help me please?
I want to couple electromechanics with el. circuit to solve cantilever problems.
And the problem is, I applied a button surface as a terminal for el. circuit and this surface I also need for thin-film damping. But I can't apply this surface in thin film properties (not applicable).
I tried allredy to delete a terminal, because I thought I can't apply one surface in several interfaces. But no change.

Thanks

1 Reply Last Post 22 nov 2013, 07:41 GMT-5

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 22 nov 2013, 07:41 GMT-5
I had last year a problem with the coupling of the electrical circuit too... post you model then I can look if the insert electrical circuit option is done in the right way
I had last year a problem with the coupling of the electrical circuit too... post you model then I can look if the insert electrical circuit option is done in the right way

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.