Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Boundary not applicable

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi.,

I am using COMSOL 4.4 for pressure acoustics Simulation. I have Problem in defining the boundaries. I imported the model from CATIA and capped the inlet and outlet for defining the boundaries but when I choose them to define the boundary conditions I see an error boiundary not aplpicable.(Image in attachment).

I read few Topics here explaining the identities and assembly / Union but coulndt help myself finding a solution

Can someone tell me how can I come over this case when I am importing model from CATIA and working??

1 Reply Last Post 14 mar 2014, 07:22 GMT-4

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 14 mar 2014, 07:22 GMT-4
I also have the same problem like this, "boundary not applicable" when I want to select boundary for inlet of some turbulent flow study in CFD module. Please advice if you know something about this and how to fix it. Cheers.
I also have the same problem like this, "boundary not applicable" when I want to select boundary for inlet of some turbulent flow study in CFD module. Please advice if you know something about this and how to fix it. Cheers.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.