Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Electrical Circuits Interface to Physical Model in Comsol Multiphysic v4.4

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I am a student of MS ElectricaL Engineering and am simulating 3 Phase Power transformer in COMSOL Multiphysics v4.4. I have build a model but i am facing problem to interface it to electrical circuit e.g Connecting Input source (Primary Side) and a resistor to the input sides of three phase Power Transformer. also I am having problems in Naming the nodes , how to add resistors node name. Kindly any help will be appreciated.

Regards:

1 Reply Last Post 8 mar 2015, 07:49 GMT-4

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 9 years ago 8 mar 2015, 07:49 GMT-4
Hi
About your model,You can refer to the case model of the transformer.Maybe helpful to you.
good luck.
Hi About your model,You can refer to the case model of the transformer.Maybe helpful to you. good luck.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.