Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Module choosing

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

hello everybody,

I have a problem which I would like to solve and you have probably already seen problems similar to this and can advise me which module should I choose.
My problem is resemble to salt dissolving inside a cup of water. There is an area of saturation where you can see the salt grains and there is an area in the water with soluble salt under the maximum saturation concentration.
In my simulation I have charged ions that are moving with drift-diffusion equations. when they reach the edges of the matter they aggregate with saturation concentration and build a structure. The more time the voltage or the electrical field is applied, the area of the concentrated ions (which have reached the critical concentration) will be longer or bigger.

Which module should I use? Is there are movies that guide in the analogue problem or similar problems?

thanks a lot,

Hess

0 Replies Last Post 22 apr 2015, 04:32 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Hess Lungen

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.