Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Combining some curves into one the graph display on 3D plot group and or 1D plot group

Yusuf Dewantoro Herlambang

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear Community,

Would anyone please explain how to combine some curve of the measurement results into one the graph display on 3D plot group and or 1D plot group?
For example in fuel cell experiment: the relationship between "Cell voltage" vs "Current density" vs "Power density".

Regards,
Yusuf

4 Replies Last Post 6 mag 2015, 21:14 GMT-4

Posted: 9 years ago 4 mag 2015, 01:47 GMT-4
It is possible in a Global Plot where any expression can be put as the x axis data.
It is possible in a Global Plot where any expression can be put as the x axis data.

Posted: 9 years ago 4 mag 2015, 03:11 GMT-4
Thanks a lot Mr. Lasse Murtomäki,

Could you give an example of how to make the curve? (in the form of an attachment).
I have tried many times, but have not found the solution.
Thank you very much.

best regards,
Yusuf
Thanks a lot Mr. Lasse Murtomäki, Could you give an example of how to make the curve? (in the form of an attachment). I have tried many times, but have not found the solution. Thank you very much. best regards, Yusuf

Posted: 9 years ago 4 mag 2015, 03:47 GMT-4
Global plot works only in a line graph, I am sorry. Just make a new 1D Plot Group and choose Global. For more advanced plots, I guess, you must use Matlab linking, for example.
Global plot works only in a line graph, I am sorry. Just make a new 1D Plot Group and choose Global. For more advanced plots, I guess, you must use Matlab linking, for example.

Posted: 9 years ago 6 mag 2015, 21:14 GMT-4
Thank you very much Mr. Lasse Murtomäki

best regards,
Yusuf
Thank you very much Mr. Lasse Murtomäki best regards, Yusuf

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.