Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Solidification in binary alloys

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

Is there anyone working on Phase field Modeling of dendrite growth during solidification of alloys? Even though I input all the parameters and variables correctly, I am still unable to get the desired result. I would be willing to attach my model if there is someone who can assist me with this.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Nihal

4 Replies Last Post 11 nov 2016, 02:48 GMT-5

Posted: 9 years ago 5 mag 2015, 07:49 GMT-4
Hi Nihal,

I will be very curious to see your model. I use to modelize macro-solidification of silicon but I am also interested in dendrite growth.

Best regards

Julien
Hi Nihal, I will be very curious to see your model. I use to modelize macro-solidification of silicon but I am also interested in dendrite growth. Best regards Julien

Posted: 9 years ago 6 mag 2015, 16:13 GMT-4
Hi Julien,

If you could give me your email id, I will be more than glad to mail the model to you, since the size of my model is too big to attach it here.

Thanks and Regards,
Nihal
Hi Julien, If you could give me your email id, I will be more than glad to mail the model to you, since the size of my model is too big to attach it here. Thanks and Regards, Nihal

Posted: 8 years ago 23 mag 2016, 21:46 GMT-4
Hi, Nihal
I'm also every interested in the dendrite growth in the cells by pahse-filed model. But I'm a beginer for Comsol, can you mail your model to me as a good example, thank you so much. my email ID: lbk1072849730@163.com.

Thanks and Regards
Bokai
Hi, Nihal I'm also every interested in the dendrite growth in the cells by pahse-filed model. But I'm a beginer for Comsol, can you mail your model to me as a good example, thank you so much. my email ID: lbk1072849730@163.com. Thanks and Regards Bokai

Posted: 8 years ago 11 nov 2016, 02:48 GMT-5
May I see your model? I am working on similar research, maybe I can discuss more about it.
yachao.joker@gmail.com
May I see your model? I am working on similar research, maybe I can discuss more about it. yachao.joker@gmail.com

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.