Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How to take the data from Comsol to word or ppt

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello

After simulation, when I take the snapshot of the 3D plot/1d plot to stick on word format or powerpoint, scale does not appear, only graph appears. what should I do so that scale also remain intact with the plot. I have attached one of the snapshot here. I even tried to print too but not helpful.

Help me with this.

Thanks

2 Replies Last Post 5 mag 2015, 02:00 GMT-4

Posted: 9 years ago 5 mag 2015, 01:31 GMT-4
Take a screen capture, PrintScreen. In Word it is easy to cut extras away with the Crop feature. The resolution is sufficient, I have used it in a publication.

br
Lasse
Take a screen capture, PrintScreen. In Word it is easy to cut extras away with the Crop feature. The resolution is sufficient, I have used it in a publication. br Lasse

Gunnar Andersson COMSOL Employee

Posted: 9 years ago 5 mag 2015, 02:00 GMT-4

After simulation, when I take the snapshot of the 3D plot/1d plot to stick on word format or powerpoint, scale does not appear, only graph appears. what should I do so that scale also remain intact with the plot.

In the Image Snapshot dialog, you can control what graphics components that are included in the image: Check the "Include" check box and then choose the components that you want.

You can also get a snapshot by pressing Ctrl+C with the graphics window in focus. This results in an image being generated and saved to the system clipboard. The image contains all graphics components that are shown.

[QUOTE] After simulation, when I take the snapshot of the 3D plot/1d plot to stick on word format or powerpoint, scale does not appear, only graph appears. what should I do so that scale also remain intact with the plot. [/QUOTE] In the Image Snapshot dialog, you can control what graphics components that are included in the image: Check the "Include" check box and then choose the components that you want. You can also get a snapshot by pressing Ctrl+C with the graphics window in focus. This results in an image being generated and saved to the system clipboard. The image contains all graphics components that are shown.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.