Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Coupling thermal mechanical problem

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi!

I am modeling the deformation of a uterus cavity and the temperature distribution induced by a balloon catheter. I am doing a stationnary study. I encounter a problem when I set the pressure boundary (20 000 Pa) above a certain limit (10 000 Pa), my model does not converge. I think my problem could be solved by applying a progressive load during the simulation but I do not know how to do... I looked for on web but I am finding only simulation with progressive displacement. But maybe, the reason of my problem is other.

It would be nice if somebody could take few minutes to help me!

Thank you a lot anf have a nice day!

Tim

0 Replies Last Post 24 lug 2015, 09:17 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Tim B

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.