Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Can't integrate matlab with comsol 4.3b

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi, I have just started using comsol, trying to integrate matlab from options>preference>live-link product but getting the following message "cannot run the program "matlab path": CreatProcess error =2. The system cannot find the file specified.

FYI, I have comsol 4.3b, and matlab R2013b. I don't have any icon name open comsol with matlab. However I have got mli folder in the comsol installation.

In another discussion it has been mentioned that there should be a file named comsol.opts under the comsol bin forlder, where i have to enter the correct path of matlab. Unfortunately i don't have that file too.

look forward to receiving your reply

Thanks,
Hamid

1 Reply Last Post 23 set 2016, 01:31 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Md. Hamidul Islam

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 8 years ago 23 set 2016, 01:31 GMT-4
I also have the same problem. Its urgent to have the solution.

Regards,
Taslim Reza
I also have the same problem. Its urgent to have the solution. Regards, Taslim Reza

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.