Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

2 inlet in single pipe with 2 different material

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I am designing a reactor in which i want to have 2 different material from 2 different inlet but in the same reactor.

As shown in the attached figure both the materials mix at the T junction and exit by the same outlet.

Can someone guide me which model or physics to be used for that.

2 Replies Last Post 26 set 2015, 15:09 GMT-4
Frank van Gool COMSOL Employee

Posted: 9 years ago 25 set 2015, 08:50 GMT-4
Dear Chintan,

please take a look at our tutorial model "droplet breakup in a T-junction":
www.comsol.com/model/droplet-breakup-in-a-t-junction-1994

Best regards,
Frank
Dear Chintan, please take a look at our tutorial model "droplet breakup in a T-junction": http://www.comsol.com/model/droplet-breakup-in-a-t-junction-1994 Best regards, Frank

Posted: 9 years ago 26 set 2015, 15:09 GMT-4
thank you...

my both materials are solid and are coming in contact one material vaporises as the other one is heated so i fear that this model isn't for the solid - solid interface.
thank you... my both materials are solid and are coming in contact one material vaporises as the other one is heated so i fear that this model isn't for the solid - solid interface.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.