Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

comsol connection with matlab

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi
i have geometric as attached , i measure the max. electrical field from prob . i save the geometric as m. matlab file . the problem is how can i have the result of max electrical field from matlab which is the same of prob in comsol .

2 Replies Last Post 3 dic 2015, 12:21 GMT-5
Mao COMSOL Employee

Posted: 9 years ago 3 dic 2015, 09:32 GMT-5
Hi Ali,

Please check out the User's Guide of LiveLink for MATLAB Module. mphmax and mpheval can potentially do the job you described.

In the meantime, please feel free to contact the official technical support provided by COMSOL. We can be reached at support@comsol.com.

Best regards,
Mao Mao, PhD
Hi Ali, Please check out the User's Guide of LiveLink for MATLAB Module. mphmax and mpheval can potentially do the job you described. In the meantime, please feel free to contact the official technical support provided by COMSOL. We can be reached at support@comsol.com. Best regards, Mao Mao, PhD

Posted: 9 years ago 3 dic 2015, 12:21 GMT-5
Dear Dr.Mao Mao

thank you very much for answering me . i am already reed all instruction User's Guide of LiveLink for MATLAB Module. from instruction i used mphmax
data = mphmax(model,<expr>,edim,'outersolnum',<outersolnum>);
i used
data = mphmax(model,sol1,edim,'outersolnum',all);
it said Undefined function or variable 'sol1'.
also try any other variable , it gives me the same results

can you help me with is problem

thank you very much
Dear Dr.Mao Mao thank you very much for answering me . i am already reed all instruction User's Guide of LiveLink for MATLAB Module. from instruction i used mphmax data = mphmax(model,,edim,'outersolnum',); i used data = mphmax(model,sol1,edim,'outersolnum',all); it said Undefined function or variable 'sol1'. also try any other variable , it gives me the same results can you help me with is problem thank you very much

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.