Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

solving 3D multiphysic works

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

hi
your advice was very useful last time because the as you say the nonsemmetric matrix massage was not an err and this stage of solving just takes more time
but when i couple three electrostatics/structural solid stress strain/moving mesh
modules i cant solve it with much mesh element, actully when my element numnber exzedes from 5000 element
i face with memory error and in these element numbers element dimentian was to big to rely

my system properties
2.66 core 2 dual
4 G
6M

WHAT CAN I DO THIS TIME SIR?
and anothere problem for me is nD_emes is charge dencity while i want to read the capacity
whats your advice this time?
and substantial problem is about element type, all of problem in help(which i resolved) solved with LAGRANGE-QUADRATIC ELEMENT who i can know when i need what kind of element?
and this time?

thanks for your helps

0 Replies Last Post 29 set 2010, 18:44 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello kamiar bashirpour

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.