Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Parameter sweep in electron trajectory

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello

Now I am doing simulation on electron trajectory emitted from filament under electric potential. And I want to calculate the trajectory with different voltage of filament.

My approach is to set the filament voltage as a parameter and sweep this parameter when I calculate the electron trajectory but it does not work.

Is any body else who know this kind of problem?

I want to attach my comsol file here but it's too large sorry.

1 Reply Last Post 21 dic 2015, 02:31 GMT-5
Hinrich Arnoldt COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 9 years ago 21 dic 2015, 02:31 GMT-5
Dear Mrs. Ann,

if you go to Study -> Clear all Results and then save the file again, you can upload it (perhaps you also need to clear the mesh).
I can have a look then.

Best
Hinrich Arnoldt
Dear Mrs. Ann, if you go to Study -> Clear all Results and then save the file again, you can upload it (perhaps you also need to clear the mesh). I can have a look then. Best Hinrich Arnoldt

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.