Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Evaluating expressions on different boundaries and using them in results

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,
I have a specific question on evaluation of boundaries.
In a 1D plot, where I can specify expressions to plot on a specific boundary, I need to include an expression evaluated at a different boundary.
For. example say for instance that I want to plot an expression at the mid plane of a 2D geometry. So I create this mid plane using cut-plane feature. But included in this expression is another expression that should be evaluated at the bottom boundary. How should one go about doing this?
For more clarity, Plot this expression at mid plane boundary:
Expression_final (x) = Expression1_evaluated at mid plane (x)* Expression2_evaluated at bottom boundary(x)

0 Replies Last Post 7 mar 2016, 20:49 GMT-5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Varun M.

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.