Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

air flow around the building

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I want to request the assistance about the above topic. I chose the Laminar flow in 2D

I had created a model of a building (2D) with length of 20m and H is 26m. The model is placed inside a tunnel (rectangle) with a length of 80m (20m is left of the building and 40 is right of the building). The height is 3xH of a model (80m).

Material is AIR. The inlet is from the left with a velocity of 1m/s while the outlet is from the right end of the rectangle. BC is the building and the bottom part of the rectangle is NO SKIP while the upper part is with a SKIP. Initial value of Pressure is 0Pa.

I entered all the information and data as needed and then compute. The simulation is successfull complete however the RESULT is not go as it is expected.

Anyone can assist in this situation?

0 Replies Last Post 8 mar 2016, 23:30 GMT-5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello 薩 莫

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.