Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

COMSOL with MATLAB implementation on hydraulic fracturing (closure time)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Recently, I carry on numerical simulation on the study of fracture closure time calculation (hydraulic fracturing of formation) with Comsol and MATLAB.
Here I build 3 mathmatical models (fluid loss model, fracture volume change model and flowback model) which are connected by a equation and realize the calculation by Newtonian iteration.
I want to calculate the fluid loss in COMSOL, while the other models in MATLAB. So I need to build the bridge by COMSOL with MATLAB.
But, I am encountered some questions: (1) how to build the connection, (2) Can I import the scripts in the model to a new M-file to match another two models?

Sincerely, Shirley
Mar.10, 2016

0 Replies Last Post 10 mar 2016, 03:20 GMT-5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Shirley Long

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.