Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

External matlab function

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I would like to create a periodic chirp signal in COMSOL as we generally do in MATLAB. As we know, the function in matlab to create signal like this, the function is as follows.

t = 0:0.001:2; % 2 secs @ 1kHz sample rate
y = chirp(t,0,1,150); % Start @ DC,
% cross 150Hz at t=1 sec

Can anybody suggest me how can I call this external function in MATLAB to COMSOL.

Thanks in advance,

Kiran

2 Replies Last Post 19 nov 2010, 05:20 GMT-5

Posted: 1 decade ago 19 nov 2010, 04:30 GMT-5
Search the forum... I posted an explanation yesterday that you might be interested in
Search the forum... I posted an explanation yesterday that you might be interested in

Posted: 1 decade ago 19 nov 2010, 05:20 GMT-5
Hi Micke,

Thanks a lot for your response. However, still I am not able to understand how I can implement your work to create a MATLAB function. It may be silly for you.

Kiran
Hi Micke, Thanks a lot for your response. However, still I am not able to understand how I can implement your work to create a MATLAB function. It may be silly for you. Kiran

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.