Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Heat transfer

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I want to define boundary load as a variable temperature as recorded from device. I used the Interpolation function to Import the data into comsol. Now, when I am trying to assign this as the boundary condtion it is giving me error.

--
Zarghaam

2 Replies Last Post 29 lug 2016, 10:49 GMT-4

Posted: 8 years ago 29 lug 2016, 10:39 GMT-4
Make sure your data text file has time unit in s and temperature in degree Kelvin. The interpolation function argument should be 't'.
Make sure your data text file has time unit in s and temperature in degree Kelvin. The interpolation function argument should be 't'.

Posted: 8 years ago 29 lug 2016, 10:49 GMT-4
Thanks it is working. But I still have this yellow warning sign which is an indiacator of unit error.
I dont understand why? But the mdel is calculating the energy disturbance in the system

--
Zarghaam
Thanks it is working. But I still have this yellow warning sign which is an indiacator of unit error. I dont understand why? But the mdel is calculating the energy disturbance in the system -- Zarghaam

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.