Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Help for the model of an auxetic oesophageal stent

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi, I'm an italian student of University of Roma Tre, in Rome. I need help to realize a quick model of an oesophageal stent with an auxetic geometry. I already realized the geometry, but I need help to define the materials of the model. I need the value (even a mean value or an aproximation) of some mechanical constants (I'm realizing a linear model)

- Young's Modulus
- Poisson's Ratio
- Density
- Initial Yield Stress
- Isotropic Tangent Modulus

For some organic materials:

- Oesophageal Mucosa + Submucosa
- Oesophageal Muscle (I know that Oesophagus has two layers of muscles but I don't want an accurate model)
- Tunica Adventitia

Thanks to everybody that will help me!

0 Replies Last Post 18 ago 2016, 13:18 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Andrea Giuffrida

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.