Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

No errors but no soultions

Elizabeth Van Heusden

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

COMSOL beginner, I replicated the permanent magnet steps but for my project and it will compute but then it will not displace any results.??????

Thank you

2 Replies Last Post 6 ott 2016, 08:14 GMT-4

Posted: 8 years ago 5 ott 2016, 17:40 GMT-4
Hello,

If there is a solution, you will see the data set listed under Results > Data Sets > Study1/Solution1.
If you have a data set, then you can plot the results.
You may need to create the plots e.g. for 3D model
Results > 3D plot group
and then right click "3D plot group" and insert "Volume" plot

-DW
Hello, If there is a solution, you will see the data set listed under Results > Data Sets > Study1/Solution1. If you have a data set, then you can plot the results. You may need to create the plots e.g. for 3D model Results > 3D plot group and then right click "3D plot group" and insert "Volume" plot -DW

Elizabeth Van Heusden

Posted: 8 years ago 6 ott 2016, 08:14 GMT-4
DW,

There is a solution set there and I created a few plots but nothing. When I click to look at the results in any field the model disappears.

?????
DW, There is a solution set there and I created a few plots but nothing. When I click to look at the results in any field the model disappears. ?????

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.