Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

how to synthesize a OAM light in COMSOL

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,everyone:
I have designed a circular photonic crystal fibe,and i can get the the effective refractive indices of the fiber eigenmodes,but i want to analyze the OAM light through its intensity distribution.however, the OAM light synthetic formula is ( even mode ± j ⋅odd mode ),how can i do to get the The superposition of eigenmodes.
pleale give me some suggestions.

1 Reply Last Post 5 set 2017, 06:14 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello 慧 李

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 7 years ago 5 set 2017, 06:14 GMT-4
Updated: 7 years ago 5 set 2017, 06:14 GMT-4
hi;
you posted this post last year:''Hi,everyone:
I have designed a circular photonic crystal fibe,and i can get the the effective refractive indices of the fiber eigenmodes,but i want to analyze the OAM light through its intensity distribution.however, the OAM light synthetic formula is ( even mode ± j ⋅odd mode ),how can i do to get the The superposition of eigenmodes.
pleale give me some suggestions.'

did you resolve this problem; can you help me please?
hi; you posted this post last year:''Hi,everyone: I have designed a circular photonic crystal fibe,and i can get the the effective refractive indices of the fiber eigenmodes,but i want to analyze the OAM light through its intensity distribution.however, the OAM light synthetic formula is ( even mode ± j ⋅odd mode ),how can i do to get the The superposition of eigenmodes. pleale give me some suggestions.' did you resolve this problem; can you help me please?

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.